What is Baby Feet?
Baby Feet is a specially adapted method of Reflexology for babies aged one month to toddler and Baby Feet for Toddlers up to 3 years. It is both gentle and highly effective, and won’t interfere with any medication your baby/toddler may be taking. Baby Reflex has been developed so that parents can learn the techniques to use on their own babies/toddlers.
What can Baby Feet help with?
- Improved Sleep Patterns
- Trapped Wind
- Ear, Nose & Throat complaints
- Soothing baby when he/she is crying
- Boosting the Immune System
How Can I Learn Baby Feet?
I run Baby Feet courses for parents either on a one-to-one basis or in small groups. The course comprises of three one hour sessions taught over three consecutive weeks. The sessions are themed so as to help you integrate the information easily, and all course materials are provided. Please note that Baby Reflex is designed for you to use only on your own baby.
Why Choose Baby Feet?
- Learn techniques to help support your baby naturally for a variety of ailments
- Special bonding time for you and baby
- Unlike baby massage, you can use Baby Reflex wherever you are – in the supermarket queue, at bedtime, waiting at the school gates – whenever baby needs soothing!
- No creams or oils needed and it only takes 5 minutes!
- It is empowering for parents to be able to help their baby and see them calm, contented, and asleep!
- Siblings can get involved too which helps them bond with their new brother or sister
- And finally… babies absolutely love it!