Ayurvedic Facial Massage - £35.00
Ayurvedic Facial Massage with Hydrotherm - £50.00
Ayurveda in Sanskrit meaning “the Science of Life” is one of the oldest forms of medicine, having originated in India over 5000 years ago.
The practice of Ayurveda gives you the tools to a healthy & long life and can complement modern medicine. It has two main aims: One to treat the symptoms of a disease and two helps develop a strong immune system by assessing all aspects of our lives from food to climate, from astrology to exercise. Ayurveda treats the body, mind and spirit of a person, and works on the basis that the mind and body affect each other, and together can overcome disease.
An Ayurvedic Facial Massage is both relaxing and rejuvenating, using warmed oils specific to your Dosha profile, it uses a specialist Marma point Massage, incorporating areas of the face, neck, and scalp.
Benefits of Ayurvedic Facial Massage
- Soothes Neck and Shoulder Tension
- Relaxes Muscles of the Face, Neck and Scalp
- Improves Appearance of areas around Forehead, Eyes, Nose and Mouth
- Gives a Healthy Glow to Skin
- Naturally Helps Delay the Visible Signs of Ageing
- Relieves Headaches
- Skin Appears More Vibrant
- Reduces Jaw Tension and other Stress Related Symptoms
- Puffiness around Eyes and Chin may be reduced
- As well as Visible Effects Clients also report to Feeling More Relaxed, Positive and Sleeping Better