Thai Foot Massage – £40.00
What is Thai Foot Massage?
Although called Thai Foot Massage, this treatment also incorporates the lower legs, using both invigorating and deeply relaxing techniques with the use of a foot massage stick as well as the palms, hands, thumbs and knuckles.
The treatment uses elements of Thai Massage together with Reflexology. This treatment is great for tired feet, improving your circulation, as well as improving flexibility.
If you like Reflexology you will be surprised at how different the treatment feels, giving you a sense of deep relaxation yet feeling invigorated and energized.
Benefits of Thai Foot Massage are:
- Improves Circulation in Feet and Legs
- Improves Lymphatic Drainage
- A Boost for the Immune System
- Reduces Stiffness and Improves Flexibility
- Improves Symptoms of Stress
- Improves Sleep
- Lifts Your Mood
- Improves Concentration and Clarity of Mind
- Leaves you with a general Feeling of Tranquillity, Calmness and Well-being